Why we collect personal information
We collect your personal information because it helps us deliver a superior level of customer service. It enables us to give you convenient access to our products and services and focus on categories of greatest interest to you. In addition, your personal information helps us keep you posted on the latest product announcements, software updates, special offers, and events that you might like to hear about.
We collect information about you for two reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
Private information collected during this process is only used to fulfill your order to you. This information will never be shared, rent or sold to any third party.
What information we collect and how we may use it
There are a number of situations in which your personal information may help us give you better products. For example:
* We may ask for your personal information when you’re discussing an issue on the phone with an associate, registering your products, or purchasing a product.
* When you interact with us, we may collect personal information relevant to the situation, such as your name, mailing address, phone number, email address, and contact preferences; your credit card information and information.
* We also collect information for market research purposes — such as your occupation and where you use your computer — to gain a better understanding of our customers and thus provide more valuable service.
* We collect information regarding customer activities on our website. This helps us to determine how best to provide useful information to customers and to understand which parts of our website, products, and Internet services are of most interest to them.
* We may use personal information to provide products that you have requested as well as for auditing, research, and analysis to improve products.
By using this site, you consent to the collection and use of this information by North County Access, LLC. If we decide to change our privacy notice, we will post those changes on this page so that you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we disclose it.
We protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), which encrypts information you input.